Safety and security are two elements that constantly go hand in hand within the Cryptocurrency’s field as it relates to the assets and credibility of many parties. Especially for decentralized platforms, these factors become crucial when the platforms are majorly responsible for ensuring users’ assets safety as the top priority in their mission and vision.
Since all investors merely want to look for the prestige and quality platforms and so on to create the “win-win” relationship as well as the transparent market. Thus, it requires plenty of effort to design and establish a well-stabilized platform with high security of information and data for most decentralized platforms. Xpool comprehends profoundly that urge then at the very first step of building Xpool, we were inevitably dedicated with our top mission to establish the lending protocol with highest security and state-of-the-art protection technologies toward the BSC community.
Furthermore, we are updating and improving our system regularly, so far from now the Xpool team has been collaborating with Verichains team — the worldwide reputable team in security consulting for such a long time.
Xpool smart contracts are frequently audited by the Verichains and with the recent reports, Verichains’ official auditing report has the final conclusion that:
- All Xpool smart contracts that were deployed on BSC Mainnet (listed on this report) are forked from the AAVE smart contracts
- Almost all of the modifications are for the change of network adaption and do not affect the main business logic (except the addition of time locking logic in StakedToken)
- The Xpool system that was deployed on BSC mainnet (with all smart contracts listed on this report) will work similarly to the Aave system that was deployed on Ethereum mainnet.
This new report took longer time to conduct the result, as Verichains had tightened and increased their auditing process due to various recent flash loan attack incidents. Hence, we are considerably proud of saying that Xpool invested the best effort to constitute the safest protocol for the Xpool platform with the certified evaluation from Verichains partner.
Apart from that, seeing as a forking from Aave system, Xpool smart contracts were also audited by the top-notch firms such as Certik, Certora, Mixbytes, PeckShield, SigmaPrime, Consensys Diligence. You can refer the evidence with those below links:
* Protocol: https://github.com/aave/protocol-v2/tree/master/audits
* Stake: https://github.com/aave/aave-stake-v2#audits
* Governance: https://github.com/aave/governance-v2/tree/master/audits
* Token: https://github.com/aave/aave-token-v2/tree/master/audits
Due to the gradually increasing scale and significance of the Xpool project, we definitely continue to work with multiple partners for the audit of smart contracts in order to keep our protocol more and more secure!
We wish that with our clarification and announcement helped to bolster our traders and community confidence. Xpool promises to be a top leading decentralized platform, the place of transparency and security for all traders and your assets. Xpool welcomes you!
You can read the Xpool audit report by Verichains here: http://bit.ly/xpoolauditreport